Loading

Funny-Pictures-Jokes-09

Funny Pictures & Funny Jokes


Laloo and his wife Rabri were angry with each other and were not talking to each other.
Laloo left a note on Rabri's bedside table, that said: "Dear Wife! Awake me at 5 am tomorrow."
Next morning, Laloo awoke at 8 am and saw a note on his bedside table:
"Dear Husband It's 5 O' Clock, get up.


Click on the Image for a Larger View


SweetAngelOnly

Two short men were sitting inside a hospital.
First short man was crying loudly.
Second short man asked "Why" ?
First short man: They will cut my finger for medical blood test.
Hearing this second short man started crying even louder.
First short man asked "Why" ?
Second short man: I have come for my urine test.


SweetAngelOnly

Husband: Today is Sunday & I have to enjoy it.
So I bought 3 movie tickets.

Blonde Wife: Why three?
Annoyed Husband: For you and your parents.


SweetAngelOnly

Next ...>>