Loading

Funny Pictures-Husband Wife Cartoons

funny_cartoons_wife_husbandFunny Pictures & Jokes
Very Funny Cartoons

Jokes:-

Girl: Do you have any sentimental love cards?
Shopkeeper: How about this card, It says To the only boy I ever loved?
Girl: Great I want 10 of them.

# Hi, i am marrying next week. There will b a small party and only a few people will b invited. Please, Don't bring any gift Just bring someone to marry me.

#I want you to be with me in a nice restaurant, To have Candle Light Dinner, And say those three sweet words to you "Pay The Bill".

Read More FUNNY Cartoons

funny_picture_wife_husband_cartoons_vandanasanju.blogspot.com


funny_picture_wife_care_her_husband_cartoons_vandanasanju.blogspot.com


funny_picture_marriage_cartoons_vandanasanju.blogspot.com


funny_picture_life_cartoons_vandanasanju.blogspot.com


funny_picture_husbands_cartoons_vandanasanju.blogspot.com


funny_picture_cartoons_vandanasanju.blogspot.com

Next Funny Pictures & Jokes...>>