Loading

Funny Pictures-Funny Jumps With Jokes

funny_picture_sheep_jump

A mobile is like a woman Talks nonstop, costs a fortune, Disturbs when you are busy and when you need it. Urgently there is no service...
Funny Pictures with Jokes


funny_picture_player_in_air

Lecturer: Children in the dark make mistakes. convert this sentence to its opposite form. Student:Mistakes in the dark make children.

funny_picture_horse_jump

I see your face when I am dreaming That is why I always wake up screaming...

funny_picture_girls_jump

My love you take my breath away What have you stepped in to smell this way...

funny_picture_dog_jump

My feelings for you no words can tell Except for maybe go to hell.

funny_picture_cat_on_baby

If i disturb you I am sorry, But i need To say I.....I love Disturbing you.

funny_picture_baby_jump