Loading

Funny-Pictures-Funny Construction-2

Funny Pictures & Funny Jokes


CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR NOMINEES

Funny Construction-Part : 2



Click on the Image for a Larger View



A Gujarati decides to study English. He learns an essay 'FRIEND', but in the exam an essay on 'FATHER' comes.
He replaced friend with father in the essay. It read:

I am a very fatherly person, I have many fathers. Some of my fathers are male and some are female. I have a new neighbor, I wish to make him my new father.



School Kid: Why are some of your hair white mom?
Mom: Well, every time that you do something wrong and
make me unhappy, one of my hair turns white.
Funny Kid thought for a moment, and then said,
"Mamma, how come *all* of grandma’s hair are white?”





Laloo was going to a railway line to commit suicide.
He was carrying a tiffin with him.

Sardarji asked: WHY ?
Laloo replied: If the train gets late, will I remain hungry ?






Next ...>>