Loading

Funny-Pictures-Jokes-05

Funny Pictures & Funny Jokes


Husband: I want divorce. My wife didn't spoke to me in six months.
Lawyer: Think about it once again. Wives like that are hard to get!

Hindi Version

Husband: Mein apni wife se divorce chahta hu. Voh mere se 6 mahine se boli nahi.
Lawyer: Dubara soch lo, aisi wife kismat walon ko hi naseeb hoti hai.


Click on the Image for a Larger View



SweetAngelOnly

Three life insurance salesmen of different countries were having a chat.

Pakistani: When a man died, we processed the claim and delivered the check within 24 hours.
Indian: When a man died, we delivered a check the same evening.
American: That’s nothing. Our office is on the 20th floor of the WTC building. A man was working on the 50th floor. He slipped and fell. We handed him his check as he passed our floor!

SweetAngelOnly

American Girl: When my grandfather died he left 10 million dollars.
Indian Girl: When my grandfather died he left 20 million dollars.
Pakistani Girl: That’s nothing, When my grandfather died he left the whole world.

SweetAngelOnly


Next ...>>