Loading

Funny Pictures- Croud on Train

funny_picture_train_or_a_country

Friends, Jokes and Funny Pictures make our face smiley and smile is the best formula for living happy life. So, here are some funny pictures with jokes. Read More and Smile Please...
This FUNNY


funny_picture_dog_catching_bubble

MY PRINCIPLE OF LIFE, If someone throws a stone at you, through a flower at him BUT, Make sure the flower is still in the pot,

funny_picture_dog_jump

PAPPU: Daddy,have you ever been to Egypt? FATHER: No.Why do you ask that? PAPPU: Well,where did you get THIS mummy then?

funny_picture_boys

Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.

funny_picture_boy_walking_on_water

80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn't read.

funny_picture_bike_jump

Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.

funny_picture_best

I look at the stars and I see you, I look at the moon and I see you, I look at the trees and I see you, Please step aside, you are blocking my view.

funny_picture_animal_jump