Loading

Funny Picture Jokes-2

Funny Pictures

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
- Groucho Marx

Please wait while images are loading....
Click On Pic for larger View

forsweetangels

forsweetangels

forsweetangels

forsweetangels

forsweetangels


There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state to another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
- Alexandre Dumas

NEXT Funny Pictures & Jokes ..>>