Loading

Love Poems 2

Love Poems

Be My Valentine

Author: Nicholas Gordon

Be my Valentine, for I
Each day have thought of you.
My whole life couldn't manage what

Your ready smile can do,
Vanquishing my loneliness
As though all light were new.

Let me be your Valentine
Even as you're mine,
Needing what I have to give

That each might each define
In friendship and in harmony,
Now you, now I the melody,

Each helping each to shine.

********

Believe Me, if All Those Endearing Young Charms

Author: Thomas Moore

Believe me, if all those endearing young charms,
Which I gaze on so fondly to-day
Were to change by to-morrow, and fleet in my arms,
Like fairy-gifts fading away,

Thou wouldst still be adored, as this moment thou art,
Let thy loveliness fade as it will,
And around the dear ruin each wish of my heart
Would entwine itself verdantly still.

It is not while beauty and youth are thine own,
And they cheeks unprofaned by a tear,
That the fervor and faith of a soul can be known,
To which time will but make thee more dear;

No, the heart that has truly loved never forgets,
But as truly loves on to the close,
As the sun-flower turns on her god, when he sets,
The same look which she turned when he rose.

********

Because of You Honey

Author: Vishal Narsian

Because of you
my world is now whole,
Because of you
love lives in my soul.
Because of you
I have laughter in my eyes,
Because of you
I am no longer afraid of good-byes.
You are my pillar
my stone of strength,
With me through all seasons
and great times of length.
My love for you is pure
boundless through space and time,
it grows stronger everyday
with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.
At the altar
I will joyously say 'I do',
for I have it all now
and it's all because of you.

********

A Single Rose of Love

Author: Stephen Kreska

A Single rose of love
A Single rose of devotion
A Single wish upon my lips
A Single thought of you
A Single desire to be granted
A Single moment of careless bliss
A Single love never to be broken
A Single rose for one last kiss.
        
********

A Passionate Kiss

Author: Gabriela

A passionate night between me and you
I can't begin to tell you the things I want to do.
First we can dim the lights and get closer.....
No, wait, that's too fast, let's go back
and move a little slower.

I'll kiss your lips that are so soft and sweet,
then move on to your cheek that's so smooth and unique.
Then I'll move right along that little ear of yours...
Whoa... my, my... let me move along your chest...
Uh, oh I missed a spot, let me move back up to the neck
As I move my tounge around and around
you start to feel it as I go down slowly
and as I kiss your chest your hands go up
...but I'm not finished yet....

I go further down towards your navel...
As I move down past your waist line I begin to kiss ....
Oh, I just wake up to realize it's a dream !
A passionate dream fueled by my deep love for you.




For More Love Poems >> Click Here

For Love Letters >> Click Here

For Love Quotes >> Click Here