Loading

Funny-Picture-Jokes-Commonwealth Shames

Funny Pictures & Funny Jokes

Commonwealth Shames


Click on the Image for a Larger View


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly


SweetAngelOnly

An elderly woman went to her local doctor’s office and asked to speak with her doctor. When the receptionist asked why she was there, she replied, “I’d like to have some birth control pills.”

Taken back, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, “Excuse me, Mrs. Glenwood, but you’re 80 years old. What would you possibly need birth control pills for?”

The woman replied, “They help me sleep better.”

The doctor considered this for a second, and continued… “How in the world do birth control pills help you sleep?”

The woman said, “I put them in my granddaughter’s orange juice, and I sleep better at night.”